Friday, March 16, 2007

Interaction 2

Hey man I couldn't help but notice you around my neighborhood. You seem to be very nice because I talked to you the other day. I was leaving the field after another grueling day of my dad's attempt to get me to be an all-star football athlete. I was wearing my little pads and we got the talking about where my heart really is set. I told him about my passion for playing the saxophone and that all I wanted to do was be in a band and get better at sax. He told me that I should follow my heart even if it takes me away apart from my father. Although it was hard to understand all this "where my heart stuff is" because I was only a kid, I knew that he was just telling me not to give up saxophone. Anyways, good talking to you and maybe I will see you again in the park.

No comments: